SunFounder Thales Kit for Raspberry Pi Pico¶
SunFounder Thales Kit is a basic learning kit based on Raspberry Pi Pico.
The kit contains various types of components, such as displays, sounds, drivers, controllers, and sensors, allows you to learn electronic devices comprehensively.
we have prepared many interesting and practical projects for you, and collected a lot of authoritative related information, just turn on your computer and you can complete programming learning in one stop.
In addition, we provide 2 programming languages: MicroPython and Arduino (C/C++). You can view different tutorials according to your needs。
If you want to learn another projects which we don’t have, please feel free to send Email and we will update to our online tutorials as soon as possible, any suggestions are welcomed.
Here is the Email: email@example.com.
- Introduction to Raspberry Pi Pico
- What is Included in This Kit
- For MicroPython User
- Geting Started with MicroPython
- Thonny Python IDE
- Your First MicroPython Program
- MicroPython Basic Syntax
- For Arduino User
- For Piper Make
- Q1: NO MicroPython(Raspberry Pi Pico) Interpreter Option on Thonny IDE?
- Q2: Cannot open Pico code or save code to Pico via Thonny IDE?
- Q3: Can Raspberry Pi Pico be used on Thonny and Arduino at the same time?
- Q4: Code upload failed in Arduino IDE?
- Q5: If your computer is win7 and pico cannot be detected.
- Thank You
All contents including but not limited to texts, images, and code in this manual are owned by the SunFounder Company. You should only use it for personal study,investigation, enjoyment, or other non-commercial or nonprofit purposes, under therelated regulations and copyrights laws, without infringing the legal rights of the author and relevant right holders. For any individual or organization that uses these for commercial profit without permission, the Company reserves the right to take legal action.