This section will walk you through how to get the Pico W connected to the network and complete some interesting IoT projects.
But the first step before moving on to this section is to complete 1. Get Started inside For MicroPython User to complete the installation of the Thonny IDE, install the Micropython firmware for the Raspberry Pi Pico W and upload the libraries.
- 1. Access to the Network
- 2. Follow the @CheerLights
- 3. Security System via @IFTTT
- 4. Real-time Weather From @OpenWeatherMap
- 5. Cloud Calling System with @MQTT
- 6. Cloud Player with @MQTT
- 7. Setup a Web Server
- 8. Building Web APP with @Anvil
- 9. Play in @SunFounder Controller
- 10. Plant Monitor in @SunFounder Controller